TexasFest 2017 is Off to the Races with Fran and James Cassels leading our volunteer efforts!
- $10,000 Oil Baron Sponsor ($7,600 tax deductible) – Two tables for up to 20 guests with Preferred Placement, full page space in program, express VIP registration, VIP party, name recognition in Irving Rambler ads, 3 complimentary bottles of wine for each table, Name displayed on large screen during TexasFest, verbal recognition during program, complimentary entrance to racing game at event, group picture in winners circle at later race
- $7,500 Cattle Baron Sponsor ($6,300 tax deductible) – One VIP seating table for up to 10 guests; full page ad in program, website recognition, signage at event, express VIP registration; VIP party, name recognition in Irving Rambler ads, two complimentary bottles of wine on table and beverage service, Name displayed on large screen during TexasFest, complimentary entrance to racing game at event,
- $5,000 Chairman’s Circle ($3,800 tax deductible) – One preferred seating table for up to 10 guests; half page ad in program, website recognition, signage at event, express registration; VIP party, name recognition in Irving Rambler ads
- $3,000 Bluebonnet Sponsor ($2,400 tax deductible) – Six guests; quarter page ad in program, website recognition, signage at event, VIP party
- $1,500 Longhorn Sponsor ($1,100 tax deductible) – Four guests; name listed in program, website recognition, signage at event
- $700 Yellow Rose Sponsor ($500 tax deductible) – 2 guests; name listed in program
- $300 Individual Tickets ($200 tax deductible)
STICK HORSES STILL AVAILABLE – call Laura at 972-579-4393 for more information
We are auctioning off stick horses for a Grand Horse Race at TexasFest 2017! Bids will start at $100 with a Buy Now price of $500. Bid alone or get a group of friends to join you. You will have the opportunity to name your horse, decorate your horse, and choose a jockey to “ride” the horse in the race. Each horse will have a bucket so people can bet with raffle tickets on that particular horse. A name will be drawn from the bucket of the winning horse to win the raffle prize. Prizes will also be given to the horse with the most “bets” and to the winning horse.
The race is done with dice. Each horse will be assigned a number (1-6). Every time their number is rolled, they will move one spot. There will be two (2) heats and a final race. The top 3 horses from each heat will move to the final race. The first horse to reach the finish line (in the final race) wins.
Have fun and good luck!
Texas Hold’em Info
- Check In 6:00pm
- Tournament starts at 6:30pm
- 27 players
- Must have ticket to TexasFest to enter tournament
|Fran & James Cassels|
Sponsorships Now Available
Please call: (972) 579-4393
For more information, please contact Laura Manning at email@example.com or 972-579-4393.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Oil Baron Sponsor
Cattle Baron Sponsors
- Shirley & Burnell Stehman
Chairman’s Circle Sponsors
- Mr. & Mrs. Don L. Arnwine
- Angie & John Drake
- Sheree & Mark Dyer
- The Brummitt Group Healthcare Consulting
- Diann & Joseph Contestabile
- Julie & Mike Esstman
- Joan & Bill La Barr
- Total Coverage Insurance